Consulting & Advisory Services
With over 25 years of sourcing and supply chain leadership experience in the footwear and apparel industry, I have had the privilege of working with renowned global companies such as Nike, Columbia Sportswear, VF Corporation, and PVH.
Throughout my career, I have built and led diverse regional office teams spanning across Asia and Africa, including countries like China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Korea, Taiwan, India, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, Egypt, and Kenya.
I have experience managing innovation, product development, engineering, cost improvements, quality, production and delivery, sustainable manufacturing, both directly and in matrix environments.
I believe in fostering excellence through a psychologically safe, transparent, and inclusive team environment. My expertise is in organization building, developing leaders & nurturing stakeholder partnerships.
Over the last several years, I have also been a part of industry networks such as AmCham, Hinrich’s foundation and local Apparel trade promotion bodies, partnering with co-members to brainstorm and advocate for broad based solutions.
My core key skills include:
- Strategic visioning and deployment
- Organizational structure and design
- Nurturing leadership effectiveness
- Systems thinking and change-management.
- Inspiring results through people and process
- Vice President – Regional Offices, Asia Product Supply, VF Corp (Aug 2018 – Jun 2023; VN & HK)
- Vice President - The Underwear Group, PVH Supply, PVH Corp. (Apr 2017 – Jul 2018) Hong Kong